DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Presents, promotes and sells the company’s parts products while adhering to the core values of Safety, Integrity and Service.
• Delivers exceptional customer service to all existing and prospective customers through the company’s various contact channels.
• Identifies the correct parts needed to address the customers’ needs.
• Monitors stock trends and notifies procurement team of any demand changes or potential risks. QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• At least five (5) CXC level passes including Mathematics and English at grade 2 or higher
• A minimum of three (3) years of sales experience
• Previous experience utilizing Electronic Parts Catalogues would be an asset
• Demonstrated history of solid performance and sales success
• Desire to meet and surpass sales targets
• Excellent communication skills and salesmanship
• High level of enthusiasm, professionalism and ethical standards
• Commitment to delivering a high level of service
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Computer literacy with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and passion for your work are essential
The successful candidate must be a team player and energetic. Must have a positive attitude and methodical work ethic.
For more jobs in Barbados, click on the links below:
- Accounting & Finance
- Bar, Food & Hospitality
- Child Care
- Cleaning & Housekeeping
- Construction & Trades
- Customer Service
- Drivers & Security
- Farming & Agriculture
- Graphic & Web Design
- Hair, Nails & Salon
- Office Manager & Receptionist
- Part Time & Students
- Sales & Retail Sales
Looking for a specific type of job in Barbados? Use our advanced search and filters here.