VACANCY: HUMAN RESOURCES / PROJECT EXECUTIVE
Barbados Fertility Centre is the Caribbean’s number one and only JCI accredited IVF clinic since 2002. We specialize in providing personal, patient- centered care with the latest cutting edge medical techniques and protocols. We foster a culture of excellence and provide fertility care for patients locally, regionally and internationally. We have three locations – Barbados, Trinidad and Grand Cayman.
We are looking for a skilled HR Executive to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes as well as lead various projects within the organization.
The successful candidate will support the business’ needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives. Promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, facility management, compliance and health and safety management, customer service and financial management.
The successful candidate must:
· Have a track record of 10 years in a similar role.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Customer service and Human relations experience.
· Be able to develop, implement and monitor HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy for all locations in line with accreditation standards.
· Bridge management and employee relations.
· Support current and future business needs through development and engagement with vendors.
· Nurture a positive environment.
· Ensure legal compliance and be proficient in Health and Safety practices.
· Ability to understand and interpret financial statements.
· Results driven.
Minimum Education : BSc in Business/ Human Resources Management ( or similar competence)
Minimum Experience :
· 10 years in a similar role
· A demonstrated track record in developing and implementing strategic business management and HR objectives in a business organization
· Superior interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation, and consultative skills.
· Demonstrate a proven track record in a leadership role in project management.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 17 2021