We are looking for Customer Service Agents to work for a US based company.
This is a full-time job position to work on-site.
– Emotional Intelligence
Manage difficult or emotional customers in a calm, polite and professional manner.
Listen, pay attention to detail, and ask clarifying questions.
– Enthusiastic: Quickly learn and apply new skills
– Schedule flexibility
– Customer Service Oriented
– Customer Focus and Adaptability to different personality types
– Providing excellent customer service and support skills.
– Be compassionate and willing to make a difference
– Analytical with strong attention to detail, accurately types data into various programs
– Agile-Ability to think quickly on their feet during phone conversations with customers
-Team Player Education:
-Must complete Secondary School or possess equivalent, related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
For more jobs in Barbados, click on the links below:
- Accounting & Finance
- Bar, Food & Hospitality
- Child Care
- Cleaning & Housekeeping
- Construction & Trades
- Customer Service
- Drivers & Security
- Farming & Agriculture
- Graphic & Web Design
- Hair, Nails & Salon
- Office Manager & Receptionist
- Part Time & Students
- Sales & Retail Sales
Looking for a specific type of job in Barbados? Use our advanced search and filters here.