www.Agogo.Market is Barbados’ newest online classified community website. Similar to Bajan marketplace or Facebook Marketplace, but a more private and organized way to safely connect online and transact in person. Bajans can buy & sell, find a job, find a place to live, market their services, rent a car, donate, volunteer and more.
We are currently hiring two Community Managers for a short-term placement from June to August 2021. In general, Community Managers at Agogo.Market will act as the voice, tone, and moderator of the brand through community support, content distribution, and digital engagement to build brand presence and trust, both online and in-person.
At present, we are working remotely to ensure the safety of our staff. You will require your own computer and phone to undertake the job responsibilities.
WHAT DO COMMUNITY MANAGERS DO AT AGOGO.MARKET?
- Act as knowledgeable brand ambassador between Agogo and our classifieds users online and in person (when and if safe given Covid Protocols)
- Use your positive attitude to moderate the classifieds community through approving postings, answering questions, explaining the benefits of the community
- Create content for Instagram and Facebook using set design templates to promote items posted to the site as well as the benefits of using the site
- Write how to guides and helpful resources for the Market Blog such as “How to Register a Used Car in Barbados” or “Using Paint to Upcycle or Refresh Wooden Furniture”
- Learn and practice posting social and content campaigns on an optimized schedule and reporting on success of campaigns using Google Analytics and channel metrics
- Support marketing initiatives such as paid radio, digital, out of home and campaigns
- Participate in company goal setting and tracking performance and financials
- Special project to be designed/agreed to by Community Manager and their supervisor to create a case study or marketable skill to assist in securing a full-time job after graduation
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume and a short cover letter to email@example.com. Tell us why you are interested in working at a start up company, enjoy digital marketing or feel you can contribute to the community.