THE BEST OF GOURMET ● 1988 EDITION, Vol. 3: All of the Beautifully Illustrated Menus from 1987 plus over 500 Selected Recipes!
Grading: Very Good (Dust Jacket – Good)
ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
- ISBN-10: 0394569555
- ISBN-13: 9780394569550
- Author: Condé Nast Books (Gourmet Magazine Editors)
- Publisher: Random House, Inc.
- Published: 1988, U.S.A.
- Copyright: 1988, Condé Nast Books
- Edition: 1988 (1st)
- Binding: Hardcover (with Dust Jacket)
- Language: English
About this Book…
- Continuing the Gourmet Library tradition of providing books for people who delight in preparing good food and serving it with style, we present The Best of Gourmet, Volume Three. Lavishly illustrated with over 75 full-color photographs, this edition contains all the menus and the best recipes published during the preceding year in Gourmet Magazine, plus an Addendum of more than 30 brand-new light and health-conscious combinations.
- This beautiful and useful addition to the Gourmet Library, packed with magnificent photographs and over 500 recipes, will prove a treasured resource for those who love to cook well and entertain with elegance and panache.