PASSION FOR FLAVOUR: Recipes from the Aubergine!
Grading: Near Fine (Dust Jacket: Very Good)
ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
- ISBN-10: 1850298416
- ISBN-13: 9781850298410
- Author: Gordon Ramsay (Text in association with Roz Denny)
- Photography: Geoff Lung
- Foreword: Guy Savoy
- Publisher: Conran Octopus Limited
- Published: 1996, London (1st)
- Copyright: Text – 1996, Gordon Ramsay | Photography and Design & Layout – 1996, Conran Octopus Limited
- Binding: Hardcover (with Dust Jacket)
- Language: English
About this Book…
- In Passion for Flavour, Gordon Ramsay presents a stunning range of over 100 recipes which radiate an ethereal lightness and outstanding intensity of flavour. Using only the freshest of ingredients, the minimum of butter and cream and the cleanest, deepest flavoured stocks as a base, he conjures up sublime dishes which never fail to excite the palate. Many of his renowned recipes, including Cappuccino of Roasted Langoustine and Lentils, Tortellini of Ratatouille with Sauce Gazpacho and Crême Brulée with Roasted Rhubarb, have been adapted for the domestic kitchen and are here presented in easy-to-follow stages.
- GORDON RAMSAY began his career as a professional footballer for Glasgow Rangers. A dramatic change of course took him to London where he worked with Marco Pierre White at Harvey’s restaurant and with Albert Roux at Le Gavroche. This was followed by a period of intensive training in France under super-chefs Guy Savoy and Joël Robuchon. At the age of twenty-six, Gordon opened his first restaurant, the Aubergine, to great critical acclaim and he was awarded his first Michelin star in January 1995 at the age of twenty-seven.