LE RÉPERTOIRE DE LA CUISINE: The World Renowned Classic Used by the Experts!
Grading: Near Fine (Dust Jacket – Very Good)
ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
- ISBN-10: 0812051084
- ISBN-13: 9780812051087
- Author: Louis Saulnier
- Publisher: Barron’s Educational Series, Inc. (B.E.S.)
- Published: 1976, U.S.A. (Copyright – Leon Jaeggi & Sons Ltd.) (First Published – 1914)
- Edition: Standard (The Cookery Repertory – 13th Edition)
- Binding: Hardcover w/Dust Jacket
- Language: English (includes French)
About this Book…
- A basic reference to the cuisine of Auguste Escoffier – Master of Modern Cookery.
- A guide to Fine Foods.
- Translated from the Original French Edition by Edouard Brunet (Chef to the Duke and Duchess of Roxburghe).
- Introductory remarks by Jacques Pépin, distinguished chef, and George Lang, leading food consultant.
- Includes 6,000 dishes for: Garnishes and Sauces | Hors-d’oeuvre | Soups | Egg Dishes | Fish Dishes | Entrees – meat, game, poultry | Salads | Vegetables and Pastas | Desserts … With a special thumb index for quick reference to each section.