Massy Properties (Barbados) Ltd., a full service property management and real estate company in Barbados, is seeking applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the
Design Technician (Freelance)
• Confer with senior Designers of the company to get an understanding on the scope of works to be undertaken.
• Prepare detailed drawings of architectural designs and plans for buildings and structures according to specifications provided.
• Represent the Department on construction sites, ensuring builder compliance with design specifications and advising on design corrections under supervision.
• Liaise with Building Supervisors to assist with any projects and design concerns.
• Assist with the planning of design projects, giving and contributing ideas to the process.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of five (5) CXC Certificates including English Language and Mathematics.
• Associate Degree in Architectural design or related discipline.
• Proficient in the use of AUTOCAD
• Access to AutoCAD will be an asset.
• Knowledge in the use of Revit would be an asset.
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in the field.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Access to a laptop or computer required.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
• Good organization skills
• Must be self-motivated
• Ability to work independently
• Customer/Client focused
An attractive compensation package commensurate with these responsibilities and which responds to market demands is being offered.
Interested persons should send applications accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae no later than Wednesday, 8th of September 2021 to:
email address email@example.com